GOD IS ONE!

Image result for sign of peace
PEACE


The greatest knowledge I have had as human is knowing that God exists and the greatest lesson I have had in life is taking philosophy as a course during my undergraduate days.

I am saying this because in making a sacrifice over fellow human or taking risk of saving lives in a society such as ours, you realised almost immediately that your safety is in the hand of God.

Secondly, you start praying immediately that the victim survives because our system is yet to start valuing human lives and taking it as an exercise to protect anyone with natural feeling of saving lives peradventure the victim dies in the process.

All in all, God is one. He manifests himself in any dimension that soothe him.

In my last rescue mission over the lives of two innocent toddler,all I uttered throughout the risky exercise as a christian was "Allahu" . At that moment i was in the spirit with tears in my eyes because I was consumed with the thought that those toddler must live.

God is one and I have experienced this more than once.

Religion is just exactly as an opium as postulated by Karl Max.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Akande Akin Sanyaolu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OYO STATE PUBLIC SCHOOL PRIVATIZATION INITIATIVE: A DRIVE TOWARDS COLLAPSE OF EDUCATION IN OYO STATE AND STRANGULATION OF THE POOR TO ILLITERACY.

LIQUID SOAP PRODUCTION

NEED FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE IN OUR SOCIETY