MY UNSHAKEABLE DESIRE TO TRANSFORM OYO STATE


I look forward to standing on the podium and beating the likes of seyi makinde, teslim folarin, sugar, jogor and anyone not listed here with my economic plan for Oyo state in a debate.

I have been receiving some funny inbox from youth like me and in such instances I blushed .

I am only being worried on what the youths have been turned to.

The funniest thing is that my colleagues think the 2019 is going to be about money. Lolz!! I dey laugh. By 2019, I am so sure that our debate and campaign would have cut money politics mentality to about 30%. Our vote is therefore within the remaining 70% awakened and liberated souls in Oyo state.

Its normal that fellow young men feel bad that this mission is getting recognised daily but the fact is that, an all inclusive government like never before is what we will operate.

Take a look at the social media and my singular presence whilst every other persons are warming up for the job ahead.

We will bring governance close to the people covering the whole zones of the state with visible and sustainable projects.

Our state is blessed that no politician need spend his or her money to buy the mind of the people and we will achieve that.

We will harness and expand the resources of our people for generation yet unborn to benefit from and generation upon generation will continue to pray for us.

I am very much determined and ready for the task ahead especially to break the spirit of complex that have encapsulated our generation.

We will not borrow a dime to transform our state and our people will be taught the secret of being a successful entrepreneur . We will empower our people to boost production, boost our state revenue by supporting our people without seeing them as a source of revenue.

Because I am human, I am prone to make mistakes therefore, every criticism is welcome. If General Yakubu could lead our great Nation as a young man of 32, what then is our own problem? What are we afraid of?

Governance and leadership is like marriage. You don't give power by forming a union on pity and sympathy. All party involve must pass through the rigour of manifestoes and debate. Power must not come on a platter of gold. This is what politics should enshrined not bribery and ballot smashing to get power.

To many, I am day dreaming but by 2019, they will all embrace me by themselves.

God bless Oyo State.

Akande Akin Sanyaolu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OYO STATE PUBLIC SCHOOL PRIVATIZATION INITIATIVE: A DRIVE TOWARDS COLLAPSE OF EDUCATION IN OYO STATE AND STRANGULATION OF THE POOR TO ILLITERACY.

LIQUID SOAP PRODUCTION

NEED FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE IN OUR SOCIETY